Hoi An Bike Rental Pricing
Hire great bikes at cheap price. Monthly bike rental is much cheaper.
Special offers: Covid-19 virus crisis is terrible around the world. It is so bad for our world now. We may not be good people if we still charge same price as normal. So, we are happy to offer you a discount of 25-50%. Same great bikes and excellent service, but much cheaper price. Thank you for choosing us!
Long-term rental (weekly, monthly) will be much cheaper. Please refer from the following link: https://hoianbikerental.com/monthly-bike-rental or contact us for better price for monthly rental via WhatsApp +84 9611-72420 or email email@example.com.
Currency: US Dollar | Cash only. Any currency is accepted (VND, USD, Euro, AUD,…). Even a mix of currencies is fine
- Color may be different from the featured photo shown on the website.
- Accessories: 3/4-face helmets, Rain ponchos, Phone holder, Medical first aid kits, Emergency mobile phone.
- You don’t need a driving license to hire the bike from us. But you should ensure that you can ride a scooter/motorcycle. Your safety is the most important.
- For deposit, you can choose to leave one of these: driving license, personal ID card, credit card or cash (2 mil. VND for Basic/Standard/Standard+ Bike, 4 mil. VND for Premium/Premium+/Motorbike, other currencies are accepted).
- It will be better for you to book a bike via WhatsApp +84 9611-72420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an online booking. We will arrange the bike and deliver it to your hotel. You should not suddenly come to our shop. We often go out to deliver/pickup bikes. So we may not be at the shop when you come. Thank you!
- We offer free delivery & pickup at any place in Hoi An. For delivery/pickup in Da Nang, please contact us via WhatsApp +84 9611-72420 or email email@example.com for quotation.
- Fuel cost is not included in the price. The bike is delivered with full of tank so that it will be convenient for you (you don’t need to find a gas station when getting the bike). But please help us to fill it up or pay fuel cost when returning (we just charge the difference, and it is almost always cheaper than any gas station).